Invoices shall be paid in full no later than 45 days from the date of invoice. A late charge my applied for all invoices not paid in
accordance with these terms. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
• MINIMUM ORDER
A $5.00 handling charge will apply to all orders less than $20.00.
Law Man Laser Engraving can and will provide only a LIMITED WARRANTY on products it manufactures (no other warranties
are made with respect to products offered for sale, but not manufactured by Law Man Laser Engraving) and places
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY with respect to all of the products it sells.
• RUSH/PRIORITY SERVICES
Law Man Laser Engraving can and will provide Rush/Priority services on a limited basis. All Rush/Priority services are subject
to a $20.00 fee in addition to the quoted price. Rush/Priority services will be processed in 24 hours unless special
circumstances, product availability, or other issues out of our immediate control arises and prevents the project from being
completed. Approval for Rush/Priority services will be determined at the time the order is placed.
Artwork applies to all Laser Engraving. Artwork will be accepted on CD or via email in the following PC formats:
1. CorelDRAW version 12 or lower. (All text must be converted to curves)
2. Adobe Illustrator version 9 or lower. (All text must be converted to outlines)
3. ESP Files version 9 or lower. (All text must be converted to outlines)
• Camera-ready print work must accompany the disk version. Artwork must be faxed or emailed files. All artwork will be
archived for two years.
1. Clean black and white (600 dpi) is essential for proper laser engraving. Law Man Laser Engraving reserves the right to
determine what constitutes camera-ready artwork. Copied or faxed artwork IS NOT considered camera-ready.
2. All Grayscale and Color artwork will incur a minimum Art Charge of $25.00 per 1 hour, in addition to the quoted price,
without prior approval. Law Man Laser Engraving will advise if charges will exceed this minimum.
• CUSTOM PRODUCTS
Law Man Laser Engraving welcomes the opportunity to quote on any of your specific needs, regardless of the product to be
engraved. Unique shapes and awards can be created with laser engraving to accommodate any awards program. Custom
products may be subject to a 10% overrun fee and will be billed at a per unit price.
Law Man Laser Engraving assumes that our clients, customers, and dealers have legal rights to use any and all trademarks
supplied for reproduction. Any trademarks or copyrighted material depicted herein is the property of their respective trademark
and/or copyright owners.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
|LAW MAN LASER ENGRAVING